Shoutaway Invest AB and our affiliates (“V2”, ”we" or "us") are providing you with a social media app in which users can make 6,5 second videos called “Videos” (collectively, the "Services"). Shoutaway Invest AB’s subsidiary company or daughter company is “VidWorld Labs AB”.
In the event you use a service, feature, or functionality that is operated by a third party and made available through our Services (including Services we jointly offer with the third party), each party’s terms will govern as to the respective party’s relationship with you. In these instances, we will take steps to make the third party’s terms available to you before you begin to use the service, feature, or functionality.
Although these Terms form a proper legal contract—and inevitably read like a proper legal contract—the bulk of them are simply designed to ensure our users have fun. These Terms let us provide and continue to improve our Services, while at the same time ensuring that a few mean users don’t ruin the fun for everyone else. Your part in that is simple. Just use common sense: Keep on making “videos” and have fun with your friends, but please do not stalk or disturb other users against their will.
V2 is intended for people who are at least 18 years old. You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In addition, you affirm that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services and do not have more than one V2 account.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity. We may, without notice and in our sole discretion, terminate your right to use the Services, or any portion thereof, and block or prevent your future access to and use of the Services or any portion thereof.
The Services consist of interactive features and areas that allow users to make “videos” (that is, 6 second long videos) in which they can tag other users and the Services also include pictures from Facebook and or a user’s Camera Roll (collectively, "User Content"). You understand that you are responsible for all data charges you incur by using the Services. You also understand that your User Content may be viewable by others and that you have the ability to control who can access such content by adjusting your profile settings.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and any claims arising therefrom, and that V2 is not responsible or liable for any User Content or claims arising therefrom. While we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to review, screen, and delete User Content at any time and for any reason.
You retain all ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to V2, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sub licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, promote, exhibit, and display such User Content in any and all media or distribution methods, now known or later developed (the "User Content License"), subject to any profile settings you have set to control who can see your User Content.
You agree that any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding V2 or the Services that you provide, whether by email or otherwise ("Feedback"), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of V2. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledging or compensating you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights). We like hearing from users, but please do not share your ideas with us if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, V2 does not grant any expressed or implied rights to use content produced in the V2 app (collectively the “V2 Content”). You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, display, reverse engineer, sell, or participate in any sale of, rent, lease, loan, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, Shoutaway Content, the Services, or any related software, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services and V2 Content. The license is subject to these Terms. We have the right to revoke this license at any time. The following actions may not be conducted under the license:
• The distribution, public performance, or public display of V2 Content;
• Modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Services or V2 Content, or any portion thereof;
• Use of any scraping, data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
• Downloading (other than page caching) any portion of the Services, V2 Content, or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Services;
• Accessing the V2 API with an unauthorized or third-party client; and
• Any use of the Services or V2 Content other than for their intended purposes.
Any use of the Services or V2 Content other than as specifically authorized in these Terms, without the prior written permission of V2, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license to use V2 granted in these Terms.
In addition to the other restrictions outlined in these Terms, you agree that you will not:
• Use the Services for any purpose that is illegal, beyond the scope of their intended use, or otherwise prohibited in these Terms or the terms of any third party that govern a particular Service;
• Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
• Compromise the security of the Services;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam, solicitations, or promotional materials;
• Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data;
• Reverse engineer any aspect of the Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content, or code of the Services;
• Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization;
• Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access;
• Attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship with us or that we have endorsed you or any products or services without our express written consent to do so;
• Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory, or stalking conduct;
• Provide any User Content that is racially or ethnically offensive and/or constitutes agitation against a minority (such as a national or ethnic group), constitutes defamation, contains pornography or is in any other way sexually explicit, attacks sexual orientation or religion or is discriminating in any other way.
• Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Violate the publicity, privacy, or data-protection rights of others without receiving that individual’s consent;
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, e.g. by uploading copyright protected material;
• Buy, sell, rent, lease, or otherwise offer in exchange for any compensation, access to your V2 account, or a friend link without V2’s prior written consent;
• Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior written consent; and
• Use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
You further agree to abide by any third-party terms that apply to the Services or when posting reviews of V2, including the iTunes App Store’s Terms of Service. Posting V2 accounts in app store reviews is strictly prohibited and may result in us deleting your V2 account.
After opening a V2 account through your Facebook/Instagram account, you accept all responsibility for any activity that occurs while logged into your account. You are responsible for making sure that you keep your password secure and safe. You agree that you will not share your password with others or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account, including sharing your password with or logging in through unauthorized third-party applications or clients that attempt to access the V2 API. If you use any such application or client, you acknowledge and agree that V2 will bear no responsibility for any actions taken by those applications or clients, such as any breach of or unauthorized use of your account information.
Modifications to the Services
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
V2 respects the intellectual property rights of others. Therefore, we may expeditiously remove any infringing material from our site. If V2 becomes aware that one of its users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate the user’s account on V2.
The services and the V2 Content are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In addition, while V2 attempts to provide a good user experience, we cannot and do not represent or warrant that the services will always be secure or error-free or that the services will always function without delays, disruptions, or imperfections.
Note to International Users
The Services are hosted in Sweden and by using the Services you are transferring your personal data to Sweden. If you are a user accessing the Services from any other country with laws or regulations governing collection, use, and disclosure of personal data that differ from Swedish laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Services, which are governed by Swedish law.
By agreeing to these Terms you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless V2, our managing members, shareholders, employees, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers (the “V2 Parties") from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to (a) your access to or use of the Services; (b) any User Content you post, upload, use, distribute, store, or otherwise transmit through the Services; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of the rights of another, including without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, privacy, or propriety right; or (e) your violation of any statutes, codes, ordinances, laws, rules, regulations, including without limitation, all regulatory, administrative, and legislative authorities.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will V2 or the V2 Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from (a) the use of, or inability to use, the Services; (b) the provision of the Services or any materials available therein; or (c) the conduct of other users of the Services, even if V2 has been advised of the possibility of such damages, unless such liability follows by mandatory Swedish law. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Services. Your only remedy against V2 for dissatisfaction with the Services or any content is to stop using the Services.
Should a dispute occur between you and V2, the Parties shall primarily seek to resolve the dispute through a mutual understanding. If such understanding is not reached between the Parties, any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by Swedish courts, with the Stockholm District Court as the first instance, unless otherwise provided by mandatory law.
This dispute resolution provision will survive the termination of any or all of your transactions with V2.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swedish laws, without regard to its conflict of law rules.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable during arbitration or by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. V2's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
No waiver of any of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. V2 reserves the right to change this dispute resolution provision, but any such changes will not apply to disputes arising before the effective date of the amendment.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms supersede all prior understandings regarding the same and represent the complete agreement between you and V2. These Terms do no create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights. We may change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending a notification, posting a notice on the Services, or updating the "Last Updated" date above. Your continued use of the Services will confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms, otherwise if required we will ask for your consent before you can continue to use our Services. We encourage you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using the Services and delete your V2 account.
Questions and Comments
V2 welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. Please send feedback to us by visiting https://www.v2app.co.