We’re looking for a V2-Star Manager to join our team! You’ll be responsible for taking care of our V2-Stars which includes a variety of responsibilites - including developing the V2 Platform, help V2-Star grow their accounts, finding business collborations to our V2-Stars, help V2-Stars with general questions, coordinating V2-Star events, etc. In short: helping us stay ten steps ahead with our V2-Stars. You should preferably be situatated in New York or Los Angeles. We are looking for someone who thrives supporting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment. In addition to being organized, analytical, and resourceful, you must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. High enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness are crucial, as is a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality.
What you'll do:
• Take care of our V2-Stars and handle all communications with them.
• Finding and producing business collborations between V2-Stars and Advertising-customers.
• Search for and acquire new V2-Stars. Keep an eye on talents within the V2 community!
• Interact regularly and build relationships with V2-Stars.
• Help with various administrative and office duties as assigned
• Organize team professional events, socials, team off-sites, etc.
What we're looking for:
• Incredibly proactive and able to take initiative and work efficiently with little direction
• Proactive and business minded when it comes to our V2-Stars.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing startup environment with an optimistic approach to work and life
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience working in a tech/startup environment
• 2+ years of experience providing high-level administrative support at the executive level
• Highly organized and detail oriented with a proactive work-style
• Strong familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, calendar, docs) and a passion for implementing technology to increase efficiency
• Experience planning large team events and off-sites
• Preferably situated in New York or Los Angeles.
Press the green button below to apply.