We are looking for our next CTO. The position requires that you are skilled within a variety of areas - including frontend and backend development (both for iOS and Android), recruitment of developers and technical staff and project management. You must be willing to have a lot of responsbility. The CTO must be able to work from the Stockholm Office.
The CTO is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works together with the developer team to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all developers and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
• Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
• Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
• Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
• Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
• Acts as a good steward of ABC Companies resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
Education and Experience:
• BS in related field and at least 15 years experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 10 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related filed with 10 years experience, 7 of which must be managerial and strategic.
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
• Ability to evluate developers when hiring.
• Strong writing and presentation skills.
Press the green button below to apply. You apply via email.
Chief Technical Officer (CTO)